About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Bee Yang and welcome to my personal blog. This blog is a collection of all -but not limited to- thoughts, ideas, songs, videos, fashion and stories from everyone around the world. Whatever I find that may spark my interest, I will post it on this blog. Feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. Don't hesitate to comment!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Canadian Tenors



So I was surfing the internet and came across this wonderful group called the Canadian Tenors. They're a classical and pop vocal quartet consisting of Remigio Pereira, Victor Micallef, Fraser Walters, and Clifton Murray. I listened to them sing "Hallelujah" (below) and I got chills up and down my spine. I know what I like and what I don't and THIS, I like :)





Clifton was in the movie "She's The Man" and played along side Channing Tatum as one of his buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment